R.C.T has been specialising in the railway communications and signalling Industry for over 25 years. With this experience we have earned the reputation of being Reliable, Committed, and a Trustworthy service provider.
We offer wide range of services including:
- Service and installation of rail communications
- Product development of wireless solutions
- Consulting, Railway, Australian compliance and regulations
- Specialising in radio communications and signalling
- ICE train radio communications
- Two way radios
- Rail electronics
- Distributed Power Systems
- Automatic Train Protection
- End of Train monitors
- Onboard signalling and controllers
- State Rail Authority & National Rail (NR): Onsite technical support for installation of onboard communication system.
- Public Transit Authority: Project management, installation & commissioning of operator console system. Service, repair & maintenance on two-way radios fleet.
- BHP Billiton:
- Supply, Installation and commissioning of onboard voice communication and commissioning of the signalling and other wireless equipment on the fleet SD70Ace locomotives.
- Decommissioning of communication, signalling fire protection and electronic/electrical equipment on the Dash 8's and SD40 locomotives fleet.
- EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) study, CENELEC standards.
- R&D and product development for customised RFID antenna solutions
- SAT on the RF coverage for the GE PTC (positive train control) vital and non-vital communications. High geographical resolution and high level resolution survey.
- SAT on the TWC communications system on the Solomon line.
- On-board Installation of the Tetra voice communications system on all SD90s, SD70 & Dash 9 locomotive.
- Supply, Installation and commissioning of on-board voice communications (analogue & Tetra) on the new fleet of SD70Ace locomotives.
- Supply, Installation and commissioning of on-board voice communications (Tetra) on the second hand fleet of SD90 locomotives.
- CBH: Service and maintenance of communication and electronic equipment on the CBH locomotive fleet.